1. To maintained Warehouse and Finished Goods area clean and presentable for audit.
2. To follow Good Documentation practices and safety instructions & ensure compliance while working in warehouse.
3. Receiving of Raw materials and Packing materials and Prepare Goods receipt Note (GRN)
4. Recording of Temperature, Relative Humidity and Differential Pressure in stores and Finished Goods area.
5. Arrangements of Raw material and Packing material in stores according to the status i.e. under test Approved, Rejected and Quarantine etc.
6. Dispensing and issue of Raw materials and Packing materials to production and Packing department as per respective Batch manufacturing and Packing record.
7. Filling the Equipment Logbooks and area logbooks and entries in Batch manufacturing and packing record after dispensing.
8. To perform the Calibration and Verification of Weighing balances.
9. Ensure compliance with current Good manufacturing Practice (cGMP) in warehouse.
10. Manpower handling in warehouse department.
11. Physical verification of stocks as per Standard Operating procedure.
12. Follow up with Quality control department for timely sampling and release of materials.
13. Preparation of Standard Operating Procedure related to warehouse department.
14. Responsible for Handling of Change control and Deviations.
15. Identify the materials which are due for Retesting on monthly basis and inform to respective department for sampling of the same.
16. Handling of Damaged, Rejected and Expired materials in warehouse.
17. To follow online documentation in Raw material and Packing material.
18. Temperature mapping in Stores and Finished Goods area.
19. Posting and Transaction of materials in ERP system.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.