Medical Insurance – Customer Service Officer
We are looking for a candidate with experience in Medical Insurance and related products to join our Customer service team at Dubai branch. This role entails handling the key SME accounts renewals and assisting the respective supervisor/department head in managing the renewals.
- Ensure that customers have competitive quotes according to their requirements during renewals.
- Ensure that all enquiries are entered in CRM and followed up in timely manner
- Ensure CRM entry of all placing slips on time.
- Ensuring that all the documents are uploaded in CRM.
- Ensure that all audit procedures are complied with.
- All the emails and calls must be acknowledged and replied to internal and external clients.
- Actively obtain referrals for cross sell and other value-added services.
- Preparing report on pending enquiries/quotes / placing slips and coordinating with the team heads.
- Actively resolve customer complaints and highlight the same to team ahead and compliance officer.
- To gain adequate knowledge of all the products.
- Achieve renewal targets
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Proven insurance underwriting experience.
- Sound technical knowledge of insurance products and other aspects of insurance processing.
- Effective communication and people skills.
- Sensible judgement and diligence.
- Experience in handling Microsoft Office Tools and Analytical tools
- Insurance qualifications such as CII/ ACII is an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.gargashinsurance.com.