FTI Consulting, Inc.
Why Join Us?
- You will be working on some of the most challenging mandates within the rapidly transforming TMT landscape.
- Our offices are strategically placed in key hubs around the world to offer you the opportunity to experience different cultures, be intellectually stimulated and work in a collaborative manner.
- We are a boutique organization where even at the junior level you will have significant client exposure & impact
- Opportunities to be exposed to diverse mandates at an international scale
- Strong focus on learning and development to provide you a steady and advanced career path
- A collaborative and ‘family’ focused environment with your colleagues
- Deep specialization in the TMT sector where you will become a true advisor in the TMT space.
- Attractive base compensation and performance-based bonus
- Extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including: corporate externships, sabbaticals and global staffing opportunities
- We are keen to work alongside the next generation of leaders who will help us to fulfill our vision to be the leading TMT advisory and investment integrated platform globally.
Based within our Corporate Finance practice, Associates / Senior Associates work on client M&A-related engagements or fund raising mandates to perform financial and industry-related analysis and provide support to the team on execution.
- Participate and provide overall support in the origination and execution of mandates / transactions
- Manage all stages of transaction executions, from the pitch phase through to closing
- Build advanced, detailed business/financial models and valuation analyses with excel or other modelling tools leveraging on a demonstrated proficiency in Corporate Finance and thorough knowledge of the TMT industry
- Structure, design and create documents for use in client meetings or for internal discussions, covering topics such as strategic alternatives, M&A and corporate finance
- Synthesize complex analysis to generate conclusions #LI-IL1
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a Business, Finance, Management or Engineering related degree
- MBA from a top business school and/or CFA would be an advantage
- 3-5 years of work experience in consulting, investment banking, private equity or corporate finance (big 4) experience in a leading firm
- In depth knowledge and interest in the Telecommunications, Media and Tech (TMT) industry
- Understanding of Corporate Finance principles and methodologies
- Fluency in English, with strong written and verbal skills
- Additional language skills are an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong financial modelling, analytical and overall advanced excel skills.
- Employee Status: Regular
- Payroll Expense Type: Direct (Billable)
- Citizenship Status Accepted: Not Applicable
- Job Family/Level: Op Level 2 – Sr Consultant – Tier 1
To apply for this job please visit fticonsult.referrals.selectminds.com.