Invidi Technologies Corporation
Location: Chennai, India
Who we are:
INVIDI Technologies is the world’s leading developer of software transforming television all over the world. Our two-time Emmy® Award-winning technology is widely deployed by cable, satellite, and telco operators. We provide a device-agnostic solution delivering ads to the right household no matter what program or network you’re watching, how you’re watching, or whether you’re in front of your TV, laptop, cell phone or any other device. INVIDI created the multi-billion-dollar addressable television business that today is growing rapidly globally.
INVIDI is right at the heart of the very exciting and fast-paced world of commercial television; Companies benefiting from our software include DirecTV and Dish Network, networks such as CBS/Viacom and A&E, advertising agencies such as Ogilvy and Publicis, and advertisers such as Chevrolet and Verizon.
INVIDI’s world-class technology solutions are known for their flexibility and adaptability. These traits allow INVIDI partners to transform their video content delivery network, revamping legacy systems without significant capital or hardware investments. Our clients count on us to provide superior capabilities, excellent service, and ease of use.
The goal of developing a unified video ad tech platform is a big one and the Scrum Master
-like you-flourish in INVIDI’s creative, inspiring, and supportive culture. It is a demanding, high-energy, and fast-paced environment. INVIDI’s Developers are self-motivated quick studies, can-do individuals who embrace the challenge of solving difficult and complex problems.
About the role:
The Scrum Master is an exceptionally ambitious and communicative, hands-on individual, who excels working as part of an interdisciplinary team. Utilizing Agile project management platforms and a servant-leader style, the Scrum Master supports one or more Agile Engineering scrum teams on its journey of continuous improvement and value driven product development.
The Scrum Master facilitates all aspects of the team’s planning and prioritization process. Through coaching and support of the individual team members the Scrum Master will foster an environment where individuals recognize and value the importance of team success.
The Scum Master is focused on guiding the team toward improved workflow and productivity. The work is highly valued. The Scrum Master facilitates sprint planning, retrospective, sprint demos and assisting the Product Owner with backlog grooming. The Scrum Master will work closely with the Product Owner to ensure high quality software deliverables and assists in developing a roll out strategy.
Hiring Organization: Invidi Technologies Corporation
Post Name: Scrum Master
Salary: 657267 Per Year
- Monitors and supports a scrum team through continuous improvement of agile execution.
- Facilitate transparency, inspection, and adaptation
- Facilitate backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily scrum, and sprint reviews.
- Empower the team to self-organize.
- Effectively cooperate with the Product Owner and Technical Leader to create an environment in which the team can increase productivity, quality, and predictability. (and Work with the Product Owner to support short and long-term release planning, and to keep work backlog healthy and prepared for execution)
- Tracking and communicating scrum metrics including team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Helps the team recognize modest but steady operational improvement through the introduction of best practices to solve observed challenges.
- Facilitates the Definition of Done criteria for all stories.
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external customers.
- Impediment resolution by advocating for the team and personally trying to remove impediments or by seeking help from outside the team.
- Inter-team coordination and collaboration by helping identify and track user story dependencies between scrum teams.
- Learns from and shares best practices with Scrum Masters on other teams. Works with other scrum masters in the program to optimize team delivery and to assist with resource sharing where applicable.
- Manages personal time effectively and can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal.
- Managing scope creep and change within Agile framework.
- Helps team to choose stories in a sprint, decompose stories into appropriate size tasks, ensures that team does not over commit.
- Ensuring the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
You must have
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of technical project management experience with at least 3 years in an Agile software development environment leading Scrum teams.
- Certified Scrum Master certification is preferred.
- Demonstrable success at project delivery.
- Demonstrated experience leading new product software development.
- Able to understand the technology concepts used on projects in enough depth to challenge assumptions, estimates, approaches, and risks.
- Excellent knowledge and proven, multi-year experience in agile development methods preferably as a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken with the ability to facilitate discussions across a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
Conflict management. Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to handle a number of simultaneous tasks and must demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive issues to completion.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic, and timeline sensitive work environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to apply organizational best practices.
- Experience with Jira or similar Agile execution and reporting tools is highly desirable.
- Previous (Video/ Cable/ OTT) experience a plus.
It will be very good if you have:
- 5+ years of experience facilitating and championing the Scrum framework and process, with prior software development experience and passionate about doing both.
- INVIDI is a conscious, clean, well-organized, and supportive office environment.
- INVIDI is working remotely 100% until a return-to-office date is determined.
- All candidates must pass a successful background screening (including professional reference checks and drug testing) requirement.
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in India
At INVIDI, we don’t just accept differences—we celebrate diversity, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. INVIDI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity consistent with legal requirements. INVIDI welcomes Veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by email.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.in.