Full Job Description
1. Preparation of sessions and delivery of training as per training guidelines and material applicable for the program.
2. Conducting sessions with children as per schedule and methodology.
3. Ensuring students’ attendance and participation in the session.
4. Day to day operations of IT labs
5. Regular Updation of attendance, report, assessments
6. Good in preparing monthly/quarterly/annual reports, testimonials/feedback/case studies
7. Conducting assessment of stduents
8. conducting session for parents as per time schedule
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹19,000.00 – ₹24,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pune, Pune – 411052, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.