Vingsfire pvt ltd
Java Developer (Remote)
Full Job Description
Responsibilities of a Java Developer:
Java-based application design, implementation, and maintenance
- Participation in all phases of the development life cycle
- Efficient code writing that is testable and scalable
- New applications debugging, testing, and updates
- Current code documentation Maintenance
- Code Participation Review
- For mission-critical systems, design and develop low latency, high volume applications to provide high performance and availability.
- Complete development life cycle overview.
- Ability to write an easy to understand, well-designed, and well-organized code.
- Become a core member of a software development team
- Write code based on app specifications
- Test to ensure that the design meets specifications
- Analyse user requirements to determine how to translate in Java
- Technology Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Existing Job Infrastructure recommendations
- Continuing Professional Development
- Creating Follow-up Documentation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹457,770.82 – ₹1,655,755.19 per year
- Work from home
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.