JESS is seeking a dedicated, dynamic and experienced Data Manager to support the Director of IT in the day-to-day management of school data, including the running of the management information system (currently iSAMS) across all 3 schools within the JESS community. The ideal candidate should have a qualification relevant to ICT and/or MIS with an analytical mind and the ability to develop strong working relationships in a mature and calm way.
• Management and development of the MIS
• Training of relevant stakeholders on the MIS features and uses
• To work closely with school leaders to ensure that reporting systems are ready in a timely manner for the completion of reports by staff.
• To work closely with the respective school timetable leads to ensure a timetable can be built in preparation for a new academic year.
• To prepare end of year KHDA ledgers.
• To prepare DSIB and KHDA inspection data is always up to date and available.
• To prepare reports for senior leaders as required on any aspect of the core data held in iSAMS.
• To work closely with the Power BI lead to ensure all data in iSAMS is up to date and available for the Power BI dashboards developed for teacher use.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in an ICT related field, Management Information Systems, or equivalent with at least 5 years’ experience in a related field, preferably in schools.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office including but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Power BI.
• Highly efficient and accurate with exceptional eye for detail.
• Experience with database management.
• Self-motivated with the ability to analyse patterns and enhance processes.
• Experience with data analysis.
• Excellent team player.
• Experience of a busy and pressurised office environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this job please visit www.jess.sch.ae.