Can you bring a passion for incredible customer service to a new career as Service Advisor at Evans Halshaw Nissan Sunderland?
As one of the UK’s leading volume automotive retailers, we’re dedicated to providing a personalised, value service for our customers. We’re looking for someone to truly make an impact and bring our vision to life, forging long-lasting customer relationships and wowing with a great experience, every time.
Our Associates are what separate us from the competition; the people who make a difference to our environments, our customers and their experience. As a Service Advisor, you’ll take care of our customers’ service bookings, whilst offering advice and keeping customers fully informed throughout the time their car is with us.
What does the role of Service Advisor involve?
- Provide estimates for work, and book in service and repair work for our customers’ vehicles
- Advise on a recommended course of action to our customers, and accurately invoice for any work carried out
- Keep our customers fully informed of all available extras, accessories and value products, whilst maximizing the opportunity to upsell
What qualities do I need to succeed in the Service Advisor role?
- Background in customer service and an interest in the automotive industry, whether above or below the bonnet
- Flawless organisation skills, and confidence with using computer systems
- Experience of sales, with the ability to maintain customer service levels whilst meeting KPIs and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Dedication to providing an incredible service, with a passion for making our customers happy!
As an Evans Halshaw Associate, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary and a stunning environment to work in. Being a part of one of the UK’s leading automotive retailers, Pendragon, you’ll also have the option to treat yourself thanks to our exclusive Associate offers, from high street discounts to new car deals. If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, then apply today and start your career with us.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.uk.