International Project Manager
The International Project Manager is responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely manner and within budget for all international store construction, Distribution Centres, Offices and retail delivery projects outside of UAE.
- Manage planning and build out process for all new stores (flagships, outlets, and pop ups), remodels; including miscellaneous and special projects as needed.
- Travel: visits all assigned projects (2-3 visits throughout duration or as necessary).
- Manage projects and effectively influence, negotiate, and communicate with business partners including landlords, real estate managers, construction managers, architects & engineers and store design team members.
- Manage internal and external business partners (cross-functional departments, general contractors, architects, subs/trades, vendors & suppliers).
- Work closely with UAE Project Head, business partners, field teams, landlord, property management, store operations, district managers, store opening team, real estate, marketing, visual, merchandise planning, IT, etc.
- Provide timelines and manages deadlines with cross-functional departments to ensure timely store opening.
- Review/evaluate vendor competitive bidding processes, proposals & contracts, construction plans, specifications, construction budget, and schedule.
- Track and obtain required approvals, internal/external.
- Establish effective relationships along with an understanding of municipalities & Civil Defense permit process and schedules.
- Respond to RFI’s, manages all trades to ensure timelines are being met, work is accurate, complete and in compliance with the plans and brand quality standards.
- Prepare and update master project calendars, construction reports, and schedules.
- Responsible for building project presentations with detailed capital expenditure and scope breakdowns.
- Lead weekly coordination meetings to keep all parties aligned on scope, schedule, permitting and budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of retail construction industry and project management experience.
- Knowledge of all key architecture, engineering, and construction management principles.
- Experience with senior-level presentations
- Experience with project and portfolio management tools (MS Projects, Smartsheet, etc.)
- Proficient with CAD and other design development/rendering software
- Strong organizational skills and business acumen
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
To apply for this job please visit bflgroupae.taleo.net.