International Sales Executive
Full Job Description
Our client’s happiness and satisfaction are always our top priority. As a team member, you are responsible for designing innovative and memorable experiences, building new businesses, and managing any travel requests for our clients.
Travel Sales Executive responsibilities include:
- Developing relationships with new and existing clients
- Providing exemplary travel assistance and concierge service including, but not limited to, booking airfare, hotels, cruises, activities, tours, transportation, and reservations
- Researching and providing solutions to any travel-related problem clients may experience with booked arrangements.
- Ongoing professional development: ensuring familiarity with travel requirements, destinations, and suppliers, participating in educational events and webinars, completing certified destination training, and maintaining a pulse on trends and changes in the travel and hospitality industry
- Processing bookings and documentation, including itineraries, tickets, and visas
- Maintaining an open and consistent line of communication with clients from the first consultation to the conclusion of their trip.
- Using our custom built Sales CRM to track and update the sales cycle of individual clients
- Using Design softwares like Adobe Photoshop and Canva to create beautiful looking designs for Tour package inquiries
- InDepth travel and hospitality industry knowledge and experience is preffered
- Proven Track Record in Sales of over 3+ years
- Meet monthly Sales Goal
- Fluency in a Second Language like Punjabi!
- Previous travel advisor experience and familiarity with destinations and suppliers
- Excellent customer service and professional communication skills
- High-level organizational skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to take the initiative, learn new functions and enhance existing skills
- Patience and flexibility
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF Editiors like Acrobat or Foxit etc.
- Experience with Sabre, Amadeus, Worldspan or similar Global Distribution Systems (GDS) will be paid extra
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹17,000.00 – ₹70,000.00 per month
- Internet reimbursement
- Work from home
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Sales Industry: 3 years (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.