Finoviser Financial Services
- Analyse client’s financial status (e.g., income, expenses and liabilities)
- Examine and suggest financial opportunities (e.g., insurance plans, investment strategies)
- Develop sound financial plan and budgets for clients according to their changing needs.
- Help clients implement their plans and carry out transactions.
- Present and sell suitable financial products and services.
- Build strong relationships to retain existing clients.
- Maintain updated knowledge of regulations, practices and financial products.
- Ability to do gap analysis and designing counter action plan (if needed)
- Periodic review with the client on his report as per set plan
- Portfolio rebalancing
- 2-4 years as a financial planner in a wealth advisory firm
- BSc/B.com in accounting, finance, business administration, or relevant field.
- Professional Certification (CFP) is a must.
- Valid FINRA license series 7 & 66
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM systems
- Attention to detail and strong in mathematics
- Strong ethics, with a customer-oriented attitude
- Outstanding communication skills
- Humble and Soft Spoken.
As Per Experience & Industry Standards
To apply for this job please visit www.finoviserfinancial.com.