Full Job Description
Process Engineering water and waste water:
1. Understand client’s requirement and basis for system design and selection.
2. Preparation of detailed techno-commercial proposal and detailed costing sheet.
3. Detailed study of relevant documents like technical specifications, scope of supply, exclusion, process data sheet, P&ID’s,PFD’s.
4. Associating technical meetings with various clients to get detailed technical clarification.
5. Sending enquiries of major critical components/items to vendors and obtaining quotations within shortest span of time
6. Flow and Mass Balance calculations, Utility requirement and Chemical consumption list, Preparation of process data sheets, Process instrument data sheets.Preparation of Line list, Equipment list, Electrical load list, Valve schedule, Process Instrument schedule, etc.
7. Sizing of different process equipment’s like Pumps, Blowers, filters, tube settler, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Internship
Salary: Up to ₹35,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.