Food & Beverage Coordinator
Full Job Description
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Food & Beverage Coordinator you are responsible to support the Food & Beverage Management in the day-to-day operation by performing administrational and operational tasks, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Assist in controlling and analyzing quality levels of products and service, guest satisfaction, merchandising and marketing, operating costs and sanitation
- Establish and maintain effective employee relations
- Develop formal training plans and conduct on the job training sessions for Food & Beverage Department employees
- Assist with the compilation of new menus and beverage lists
- Attend and contribute to weekly Food & Beverage departmental meetings
- Inform the Food & Beverage Department on a daily basis of all relevant information on operational matters
- Oversee the preparation, presentation and service of Food and Beverage products to ensure highest quality at all times.
- College degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in hotel sales
- Good communication and social skills
- Flexible and co-operative
- Good English skills
- Excellent Computer skills (MS Office)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.