Restro Consultants Private Limited
Restaurant Chain Recruiting Officer
1. Creating and placing adverts online, including but not limited to social media, to receive data about the candidates working in hotels and restaurants.
2. Organise the recruitment process as per the SOP for any new recruitment requirements.
3. Verify the candidates’ background check, including salary package and any criminal records.
4. Coordinating with the on-field recruiting officer to fulfill all onsite recruitment obligations, including HR Policies implementation and obtaining all HR-related statutory obligations.
5. Manage the client relationship officer to organize daily communication and ensure smooth relationships with the clients.
6. Manage the staff relationship officer to coordinate with the staff interested in getting recruited and who are already drafted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Joining bonus
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kuvempu Nagar, Mysore – 570023, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- English, Hindi (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.