Shri Maa Group
Purpose of Role:
We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious candidate to join our team as a Agriculture land/Forest Land Liaison Officer, bringing energy and enthusiasm to our on Sustainability Programme.
As an Agro-Forestry Liaison Officer, you’ll come from a background in Liasionin, land acquisition-Purchase/Lease/Collaboration, with a sound knowledge of liasioning nuances/practices. The role primarily field based, travelling to farms/forest, organise farm visits, undertake data validation and analysis will be required.
Reporting to the Head-Sustainability business the Liasioning Officer will have responsibility for:
- Visiting farms to collect and collate data across a range of ongoing projects;
- Validating and cross checking data and uploading information onto AgriSearch’s secure database;
- Undertaking analysis of data (under the direction of the Statistical Officer);
- Providing data feedback and information to farmers;
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed
- Liasion with government officials to secure rightful transfers
- Liaising with farmers regarding the future direction of sustainability projects and programmes; and
- Helping arrange dissemination / knowledge exchange activities including events, website, social media, press articles, etc. This may include personal participation as relevant.
- Tertiary level qualification in agriculture or related discipline
- At least one year’s recent relevant experience of Land Deals & Registry, Animal husbandry, Interactions with Farmers and Government officials
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an inquisitive nature, including ability to handle conflict
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Effective organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multitask
- As travel throughout Madhya Pradesh is essential the successful candidate must have a full valid driving licence and access to a form of transport that will permit them to meet the requirements of the post in full.
- Experience of agricultural/forest land liasioning & acquisition
- Experience of holding village meetings with Sarpanchs/village officer
- Ability to explain the projects, its social importance & financial viability for farmers
Benefits: Cell phone & Internet reimbursement
Schedule: Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate: Required
Education: Graduate(In Any Discipline) (Preferred)
Total work: 3-5 years (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹18,000.00 – ₹23,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.