JOY ELECTRICALS AND ENGG WORKS
Planning & Billing Engineer
Full Job Description
- Provide overall project schedule, progress measurement, and change management expertise
- Develop and maintain project schedules
- Identify and drive optimizations in the planning and execution of projects
- Advise the Project Controls Lead and Project Leadership Team of any potential schedule issues and when necessary, provide guidance on corrective action and measures to mitigate any adverse trends.
- Develop and review schedule corrective actions and recovery plans and verify that needed action plans are implemented.
- Analyse progress, schedule trends, and develop forecasts to support management decision making
- Assist Project Team in developing and reviewing scheduled corrective actions and recovery plans.
- Need to odo billing based on the data provided by all site engineers.
- Billing formats to be followed as per the different clients.
Required Candidate profile:
1. Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
2. Detail oriented as well as organized, and multi-tasker
3. Time management skills
4. Ability to follow company procedures
5. Can work independently without much guidance
6. Ability to engage and communicate effectively (written and verbal) with stakeholders at all levels
7. Strong MS EXCEL Skillset
8. Experience in Autocad
9. Experience in Accounting works
10. Fluent in English
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Contract length: 2 months
Salary: ₹12,000.00 – ₹18,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Electrical engineering and Billing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi, English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.