Job Vacancy in Warangal

shree diviza technologies

Telecaller

Full Job Description

Job Overview: 

We are looking for a Telemarketer to work with our Marketing team who can convert lead to sales by communicating with the customer regarding the Venture Details.

Responsibilities:

  • Make Calls To Prospective Customers And Generate Leads For The Business.
  • Customer Handling And Follow-Ups Regarding The Deals And Estimates Quoted By Them.
  • Be Well Aware And Have An Understanding Of The Real Estate Laws And Market Conditions Prevailing In The Country And The Areas Of Interest Of The Organization.
  • Must Be Eligible To Make On-Call Appointments With Prospective Clients.
  • The Ability To Lock In 90% Of The Deal On Call And Handle The Remaining 10% Conclusion Of The Deal On-Site/As Preferred By The Client Or Organization Is An Added Advantage.

Requirements:

  • High school diploma and higher is accepted.
  • 1+ years of sales experience.
  • Excellent Telemarketing and sales skills.
  • Strong verbal and written communicator.
  • Excellent phone and presentation skills.
  • Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM(plus), and sales software programs.
  • Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.

Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: ₹120,000.00 – ₹180,000.00 per year

Benefits:

  • Health insurance

Schedule:

  • Day shift

Supplemental pay types:

  • Overtime pay
  • Performance bonus

Ability to commute/relocate:

  • Hanamkonda, Warangal – 506001, Telangana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)

Education:

  • Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)

To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.