T & M Services Consulting Private Limited
Full Job Description
- Experience looking in multiple platform job posting, Diversified sourcing, Phone screening, Coordinating hiring process, Releasing offer letter, organizing orientation, negotiating salary, documenting and following up with client for the interview feedback.
- Interacting with Hiring Manager, Account Managers, Vendors frequently for smooth functioning of recruitment process.
- Experience in applying creative sourcing through multiple job boards and social media like Dice, Monster, Career Builder,Indeed, LinkedIn. Web Search, Boolean Search, Xray Search, Direct Mail, Job Fairs, Email Blast, Referral, Internal Applicants, Cold Calling.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple, Simultaneous, complex requisitions and adapting to fast pace environment by changing gears on short notice.
- Sound knowledge on Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Campus Recruitment drives as per hiring manager needs and placed graduates on multiple skills with diverse backgrounds.
- Fair understanding of US employment laws and regulations specific to recruitment.
- Well Versed with MS Office tools like MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Outlook, MS-PowerPoint.
- Attending weekly Conference calls with Client Partner.
- Professional with leadership, Organizational, Time management, Interpersonal, Analytical, Problem solving, domain knowledge, ability to learn and adapt,Team player with track record of hiring quality with top talent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
Responsible for handling the entire recruiting cycle such as sourcing, screening, contacting, confirming, interviewing, and placing the qualified consultant.
- Sourcing the profiles over the job portal.
- Conducting initial telephonic interaction.
- Arranging interviews with respective departments.
- Processing and shortlisted candidates for joining.
- Reference checking for recruitment as per requirement
- Collecting all documents for shortlisted candidates.
- Conducting joining formalities.
- Maintaining documents of joined candidates
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A), Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.