COLUMBIA PETRO CHEM PVT. LTD.
Executive Assistant (Female)
Full Job Description
- Coordinate daily calendars of Director
- Prepare and edit correspondence, managing communication, presentations and other documentation
- Design and maintain databases
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data for preparing reports and documents
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Interact with external clients
- Co-ordinate project-based work
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Supervise, coach and train lower level staff
Additional Details: –
- Experience: 15 years
- Age Limit : Upto 40 years
- Shift Timing: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm; 11:am – 8:00 pm; 12pm – 9:00pm
- Working Days: Monday – Saturday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 – ₹60,000.00 per month
- Morning shift
Covid -19 precautions consist of Wearing masks, common surfaces are sanitized regularly, etc.
- Where do you stay in Mumbai ?
- What is your current salary?
- Where do you stay in Mumbai?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.