Twinleaves Retail Ecommerce India
Twinleaves is an e-commerce end-to-end product and solutions company, based in Bangalore. Our product Origin is a comprehensive suite of warehouse management systems, store management systems, end user e-commerce applications deployed for customers across a few countries globally. Our system leverages state of the art cloud and mobile application technologies, powered by AI and data analytics to enhance the learning for our end customers. Ours is a small team of passionate, goal-oriented people who question the basics, face challenges head-on and strive to improve the way things work everyday. We are a clan culture organisation that’s flexible, casual, nurturing, innovative with work-life balance and happiness as its core values.
Roles and responsibilities
In this role, you’ll be a backend developer developing RESTful microservices using Java, troubleshooting, unit testing and deploying them on the cloud. You’ll also be a solution integrator involved in the integration of the backend with mobile clients and 3rd party systems. Your additional responsibilities may include peer code reviews, test reviews, documentation and assisting interns.
We are looking for an adaptable, self-driven individual, a quick learner with the skill set described below.
- Bachelors in Engineering (B.E or BTech.), MCA or BCA.
- Expertise in Java programming language
- Proficiency in RESTful API, microservices architecture and containerization technologies (Docker)
- Strong programming, problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, distributed systems and web technologies.
- Proficient in one or more Java based backend programming frameworks – Ex – Java spring, Java spring boot, Java vert.x
- Knowledge of one or more SQL (mySQL, postgres) and noSQL data stores (mongDB or Cassandra)
- Knowledge of observability systems
- Knowledge of managed cloud services like AWS / Azure / GCP
To apply for this job please visit twinleaves.zohorecruit.in.