EDGE INTEGRATED TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC (Home Maintenance)
Customer Service Executive
Full Job Description
Should be meeting the following requirements: .
- Maintains telecommunications system.
- Operates telecommunication system by following company instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Follow up on Accounts receivable, receive and store invoices
- Prepare contracts and use digital systems to keep records and create payments links
- Corporate document maintenance
- Data gathering
- Answer the telephone and provide exceptional customer service.
- Orders supplies and equipment; maintain service contracts on office equipment.
- Assists managers and supervisors in developing policies and procedures.
- Provides front desk coverage as needed for backup.
- Solves problems associated with vendors regarding shipments, billing, and statements.
- Receive and audits invoices for accuracy and compliance and ensure prompt payment of departmental bills.
- Handles administrative tasks for faculty searches and staff recruiting.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Handles Pressure
- Reporting skills
Education, and Licensing Requirements:
- University/college degree is an asset
- Familiarity with phone systems
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.