Porsche Middle East
Porsche Middle East and Africa FZE is currently looking for an Area Manager After Sales -Africa to join our After Sales team. A strong individual who shares the same enthusiasm and passion as we do. This position will be responsible for managing the After Sales Business Performance of the African region. Developing and executing strategic initiatives across your assigned area with the dedicated markets together. Act as a thought partner and advisor to each practice areas in their own specific projects and business activities. Do you enjoy working in a team at least as much as independent, structured and analytical working? We look forward to meeting you!
- Steering the After Sales Business Performance for relevant PME Region. Monitor and evaluate the retail and wholesale performancefor parts, accessories and lifestyle products as well as all AS related KPIs and targets of the assigned importers and assistand steer them towards achieving their business targets.
- Analyze together with the After Sales Business Development team business results and derive future business potentials, new turnover and profitability streams, market activation fields, white spots. Furthermore, define focus areas for the markets incl. related measures/ initiatives that lead to the achievement of their long term goals.
- Develop strategically the markets in the relevant PME region (mid-and long term). Establish a long term After Sales business development strategy together with the importers based on the market potential and a gap analysis of the specific market, in line with the PME and PAG long term strategies.
- Develop a clear implementation roadmap for the measures to be taken with defined milestones and follow up.
- Secure customer excitement and satisfaction in After Sales for the region by monitoring their performance and agree on relevant measures to enhance the customer experience in the markets.
- Project management -Coordinate the implementation of various PAG projects, strategies and programs.
- Consultation and support on complex and critical importers’ issues together with the responsible PME After Sales business areas.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Technical/Engineering or other relevant field of study.
- >8 years experience in automotive After Sales
- Excellent intercultural competence.
- International experience in After Sales Retail/Workshop experience, Team Leading function.
- Advanced experience with standard MS Office applications, knowledge in SAP, DMS, PIWIS, BI Tableau is an advantage.
- High level of proficiency in English. Arabic or French is an advantage.
Exclusive look behind the scenes
Over the past few years, Porsche Middle East and Africa FZE has enjoyed tremendous success. Every day we aim to exemplify thePorsche standards of performance and inspire the same level of confidence that the Porsche brand has instilled through the years. Managed by a team of passionate professionals, our regional office in Dubai provides strategic and operational support acrossthe Middle East, Levant, India and Africa.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.porsche.com.