Marriott International, Inc
Assistant Villa Manager
- The Villa Assistant Manager is responsible of overseeing the Villa Butler’s operations, as well as on the job training.
- Makes himself/herself present on the floor and in constant communication between butlers-other departments.
- Ensures cleanliness- tidiness of the guest’s villas, corridors, back of house.
- Villa Ass. Manager coordinates that extremely personalized service is being extended from the Villa Butlers to every single guest. Villa Assistant Manager maintains high level of organization and management within the department. Our first impression on guests is often the significant one.
- As a member of the Bulgari staff, it is extremely important to ensure that we not only demonstrate our core values in our everyday interactions with our guests, but that our behavior demonstrates a way that reflects the unique personality of the Bulgari Brand.
What we are looking for
- A warm, people-oriented demeanour
- A team-player attitude
- A safety-first approach
- Positive outlook and dependability
- Prior luxury experience
- Prior service experience
- Professional English proficiency is a must, Arabic, Russian, Italian, French or Spanish is a plus
What we offer:
We will support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Coverage of all costs related to the employment visa and recruitment flight ticket
- Tax free income
- Private medical insurance cover
- Fully furnished shared accommodation in a peaceful residential community
- Yearly return flight allowance to your home country every 12 month
- 30 calendar day as vacation per year
- Learning and development opportunities
- Unlimited Career Opportunities (internationally and locally)
- Discounts on hotel rooms for you, your friends and family
- Discount in Food & Beverage in selected restaurant and bars in Dubai and the rest of the world
You are welcomed here
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to know you’re important to us and that you’ll make an impact in your role, and for that, you’ll be appreciated and valued.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.