Professional IT Sols Pvt. Ltd.
Customer Service Representative
Full Job Description
We are hiring 20 Executive for our US based clients for the Customer Service profiles.
We are looking for experienced, mature and dependable resources with exposure to American culture and ethics. This position demands working permanently in Night Shifts.
This is a long-term opportunity with a lot of learning and excellent compensation with multiple growth opportunities within the organization.
Professional ITS is a BPM company with interests in Business Process Outsourcing and Management, eCommerce services, Information Technology, Information Technology Staffing and Back office operations. Our list of clients included multiple International business.
We strive to provide extra ordinary services to our clients, which led them to do repeat business with us. We invest in our employees and care about them. We take pride in being a team of happy and prosperous employees.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Resolving customer queries over phone/ chat / emails.
- Providing back-office support to the offshore teams.
- Opening tickets for concerned stakeholders/manufacturers/distributors.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Working experience in International BPO/BPM with an American Client preferred.
- Must be able to work permanently in Night Shifts.
- Should be able to Speak fluently in English and can understand American accent.
- Should be comfortable working on MS Excel and other office software.
- Should be able to take ownership of tasks assigned and can adhere to Systems and processes.
- Should have an analytical mind and can understand the task with minimal help and KT.
- Should have Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal with people from a wide range of backgrounds, ages and temperament. Should be a self-starter and a Team player.
Perks and Benefits
We offer great benefit packages including Bonuses and health insurance contribution, 5 days working week, 22 Paid Holidays, Ongoing Training & Development, and an excellent company culture. We are waiting for energetic and courageous individuals to be a part of our family.
Success in the position provides great visibility in the organization and will lead the path for upward and onward career growth. We have IJPs available in various functions within our organization including Operations, Business Development and HR.
We groom and encourage our existing team to take up these roles. If you are already an executive and want a challenge, with a desire to grow into a senior role, apply now.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹125,000.00 – ₹350,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
- US shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- City Center, Gwalior – 474001, Madhya Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.