Experienced US IT Recruiter – Work from Home
- Research for candidates through internal database, online job/resume boards and referrals
- Call candidates and Qualify / screen / interview them for client positions
- Coordinate client interviews
- Revise candidate resumes to highlight their experience
- Build relationships with candidates
- 3+ years of IT / Technical Recruiting Experience
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High Volume recruiting experience with high weekly “quality” submittals.
- Remote worker experience with dedicated home office
- Incentivized to close deals with commissions
- Can write excellent summaries for candidates that are appealing to busy hiring managers.
- Good understanding of various IT / Technology skills
- Good Networker who always asks for referrals
- Exceptional skills on the phone
- Good MS-Office & web skills a must
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to talk effectively and write business communication in a clear concise manner.
- JobDiva, Indeed, Monster, LinkedIn, Outlook experience preferred.
- Can achieve a minimum of 8+ submits/week for IT roles.
- Has a fast dedicated laptop/PC I5+, 8GB Ram, Windows 10 (licensed and activated), MS Office + (working copy). (I3 only considered with SSD drive and 8GB ram) Lease option available for initial months till you get laptop/PC.
- Quiet home office with no distractions
- Have at least 1 year experience working from home successfully during EST hours
- Minimum dedicated fast cable internet 40MB+
- Energetic / Enthusiastic / Cheerful with pleasant demeanor
- Polite and respectful to all candidates.
- Commission driven.
- Smart individual, Fast Learner
- Multi-Tasking / Quick Thinking
- Very Organized individual – ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Detail Oriented
- Works above and beyond normal hours to close candidates – “always on”. Have “whatever it takes” attitude!
- Highly motivated, flexible, and has experience working remote!
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.