Kd Kingdong Pvt Ltd
Client Service Officer
Full Job Description
- Manage the chat, phone, and email to ensure the conversion of potential leads into customers
- Provide customer support via chat, phone, and email
- Ensure timely delivery of service to customers
- Clear every query of customers
- Manage end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection
- Develop a lasting relationship with the clients
- Follow up on the qualified prospects
- Work proactively to provide client marketing needs with the greatest amount of added value by communication
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Retaining Existing Customers
- Ensuring that the needs of the clients are met so that they are satisfied leads to an increase in the profit of the organization.
- Should be comfortable with rotational shifts and must be very punctual.
- Taking Feedback and reviews after the service is done
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹240,000.00 – ₹300,000.00 per year
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kandivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.