Forecast Advertising Pvt Ltd
Client Servicing Manager
Full Job Description
Urgent Hiring For Client Servicing Manager / Group Account Manager
The Group Account Manager (GAM) would play an integral role in the day-to-day agency management and operations.
He / She would be looked at by the top management as a strong second-line manager and would be primarily responsible for:
- Leading a team of 2-3 Account Supervisors
- Managing a team of 6-8 Designers and 1-2 Copywriters
- Maximizing the productivity levels of the creative unit
- Ensuring high client satisfaction levels
- Upsizing existing client business through innovative ideas
- Strong QC to ensure error-free final output
- Strategy & presentation for new client pitches
A typical day would include the following tasks.
- Job listing, scheduling, allocation and supervision
- Ensuring team members have a high level of clarity on the brief
- Directly servicing a few key clients
- Prevention and management of fire fighting situations
- Stepping in when your subordinates are unable to find a solution
- Preparing insight based communication plans / ideas
- Seeing through the job completion
Experience & Qualification
- 5+ years of experience as a Sr. Account Supervisor
- 3+ years of experience as Group Account Manager
- Lead teams comprising of more than 5 members
- Preferably a Post Graduate (MBA) from a reputed institute
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Work experience at a Media/ Advertising Agency mandatory
- Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills
Location : – Chembur
MUST HAVE WORKED WITH ANY AD AGENCY OR CREATIVE COMPANY.
LOOKING FOR AN IMMEDIATE JOINER.
- Monday to Saturday
- 2nd and 4th Saturday off each month
- Engaging and nurturing work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹60,000.00 per month
- Morning shift
- total work: 6 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.