Kriya NextWealth Private Limited,
Full Job Description
Position : Quality Analyst – (Female – Voice process)
Exp – 2 to 4 yrs
Location – Mysore
Shift – Day
Auditing the required number of calls and giving accurate feedback
* Provide data inputs to internal stakeholders
* Collaborate with internal teams to identify gaps and areas for I mprovement opportunities
* Create quality measurements to track improvement in Agents.
* Prepare and analyse internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
* Adhere to support quality and standards.
* Reports creation and documenting agents’ performance.
* Work closely with the team to improve calling standards.
* Must be able to conduct audits for trainees during training and OJT (over and above floor audits). Driving quality initiatives in the team.
* Handle Call Audits and Call Centre Quality. Take care of Attendance Management.
* Responsible for Audit Accuracy & Quality Improvements.Maintain KET Scores and Customer Satisfaction index.
* Should have a good command on BPO Operational skills.
* Should have good knowledge of Excel to make reports in reference to performances.
Parameters: call opening, cal l ending, Errors – types of errors – Fatal – Wrong tagging,Incomple information, softskills parameter & Non Fatal, ZTP , PIP , improvement plan , BQM Plan , Sampling method of Audit , Drive the score , RCA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹17,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Life insurance
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mysore – 570018, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.