Kaapro Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Objectives of this Role
Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and processes. Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, Leave etc. Assist with recruitment efforts, and prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records. Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale.
- Hiring Organization: Kaapro Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Post Name: Human Resource
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in human resources
- Experience: 5+ years in human resources or recruitment.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: ₹221,466.00 per year
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counselling employees and supervisors.
- Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Build strong relationships with external suppliers, fostering trust and promoting collaboration. Handle confidential matters with discretion.
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset * Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems.
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience working in HR
- Detail-oriented and organizational nature * Understanding federal HR laws
If interested please share your updated resume with following details:
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.in.