Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- Close and continuous monitoring of outstanding cases.
- Timely referral of cases for obtaining concessions.
- Furnish statistical data relating to admission/ Data analysis of outstanding recoveries/necessary statistical inputs etc. for information of Management and
- Finance Department for preparation of revenue budget and forecasts.
- Objective evaluation of Individual staff performance and counseling them periodically.
- Monitors monthly employee schedule ( Officer, Supervisors ,clerks, receptionist and attendant )
- Motivating staff to carry out routine activities and develop special skills for better patient/relative service delivery as well educating them about the time management, professional etiquette, adaptability of computer usage etc.
- Developing job profiles and reviews if the position is being replaced.
- Study to enhance the processes, reduce waiting time and increase capacity utilization.
- Prepare monthly duty roster of staff.
- To keep a track of optimal utilization of beds.
- To take care of needs and comforts of the patient, while awaiting admission.
- Ensure that the patients are provided with all the information along with the leaflets and booklets pertaining to the hospital, the services provided by the hospital and the rules and regulations of the hospital.
- Ensure that billing/ refund action is completed well in time, so that the patient/the relatives need not have to wait long by settlement of Accounts and final discharge should be made to appear as a smooth , swift and pleasant experience to the patient/ relatives.
- Checking of invoices is raised on credit parties to ensure that they are supported by relevant back up papers before dispatching them to the costing department.
- Since the normal permissible credit period is one month from the date of receipt of invoices by the credit party, it is essential that invoices are dispatched within two days after the discharge of the patients.
- Ensure that after tallying the credit cards and Cheque collection, their statement are sent to accounts.
- Render assistance whenever manpower shortage is experienced in any area due to staff absenteeism etc. so that the operative functions go on smoothly.
- Provision of indenting of stationary items from General stores on periodical basis.
- Assign extra or special duties to staff whenever is required.
- To maintain liaison with the sister-in-charge and unit clerk of the patient floors to know the general nature and extent of treatment given , in order to ensure that the expenses already incurred on the treatment of the patients are always well within the advance amounts collected from them.
- Sending the complete TPA/corporate files on time to finance department.
- Coordinating with corporate for resolving the queries regarding the admission or the procedure.
- Ensuring all the reports are properly send to report dispatch and the department is functioning smoothly.
- Ensure the smooth admission, OPD procedures for the High profile patients.
- To be part of the Quality Improvement initiative and protocols of the organization.
Hiring Organization: Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Post Name: Outpatient Administrator
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
- Rotational shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.in.