Full Job Description
Overview:At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
As an integral part of the KPMG Team, Business Enablement provides valued, responsive and cost-effective services enabling the business to have the right focus on our clients, our markets, our people, and our communities.
What you will do:
- Work in a centralized Delivery Centre assisting partners in the initiation, preparation, review and issuance of billings to the firm’s clients.
- Ensure all services are billed on a timely basis.
- Review engagement gains/losses during billing process.
- Proactively engage in interactions in a professional manner with a one team mentality to achieve turnaround targets to ensure a high service level.
- Work collaboratively to ensure work is completed and efficiencies are implemented.
What you bring to this role:
- Combination of education/experience in data processing, business and administration.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong word processing skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat etc.
- Excellent customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and function well under stress, while prioritizing tasks and workload.
- Resilient to work pressures and able to adapt to tight deadlines while multitasking and producing high quality work.
- Service and detail oriented, takes pride in completing tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Post-secondary education in Administration or Business an asset.
Keys to your success:
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
To apply for this job please visit careers.kpmg.ca.