Qualifications You should apply if you have —
- 3 – 5 years of experience in product management (Experience in Product
Management role at a high-growth company is a plus)
- Very good analytical & problem solving skills
- Keen eye for new consumer trends
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You will be working on
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps
and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements
- Scoping and prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and
- Evangelising the product to build awareness and understanding in turn increasing
What we’re like
We’re problem-solvers at heart, and we value data-driven decision making. We believe in high-quality execution, crafting great user experiences, honest & transparent communication and enabling our people to thrive and be the best version of themselves.
We’re hoping to build one of the best teams in the country; kind & compassionate, diverse and smart — one you can be proud of being a part of.
To apply for this job please visit wizfreight.com.