Alam Hospital & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd
Full Job Description
· Good experience in referral marketing.
· Sending proposals & empaneling the new organizations.
· Responsible for conducting Promotional Camps by the marketing team.
· Follow up with existing TPA/ panels & Tie ups with TPAs, RWA for panel patients.
· Responsible for Renewal of Contracts/Agreements of empanelled organization.
· Responsible for Marketing activities, Mobil Screening camp.
· Visiting doctors/clinics, hospital. Institute, healthcare.
· Responsible for increase the number of procedures and total revenue.
· Maintain good relationship with the clients & stakeholders in various organizations.
· Identify new idea/technology as prevalent in the market.
· Visit clients as needed to provide documentation & reply to clients queries.
· Good knowledge of TPA, Corporate, PSU, Recovery etc.
· Recover outstanding payments from various TPA , PSUs & Corporate.
· Manage the team and analysis their work/outcome
· Updating of database of referral patients, Camps Conducted reports & tentative
· Conducting Promotional Camps in Schools, Corporate, PSU’s.
· Provide relevant Business Continuity training to all teams and ensure standardization
in Business Continuity plan purposes, meanings, tasks, and responsibilities.
· Willingness to participate in marketing and business development, demonstrating a
proactive approach to the marketplace.
· Monitor project against plan, and ensure corrective action when necessary.
· Establish strong collaborative relationships with existing consumer and family.
· Responsible for Business impact assessments and analysis.
Job Type: Regular / Permanent
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ranchi – 834009, Jharkhand: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- MBA in hospital Industry.: 5 years (Preferred)
- total work Experience in: 5 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.