Our company is looking to hire a Marketing Assistant who will be working closely with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials such as white papers and case studies.
You will be giving presentations about our ongoing campaigns and provide administrative support to our marketing and sales teams.
To be chosen for this role, you must have prior work experience in administration, sales, or marketing. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing department.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Giving presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- General office duties.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
- Related job and internship experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.uk.