KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Demonstrated knowledge in mechanical techniques, procedures, and in all relevant international codes and standards.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in all aspects of the mechanical engineering discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive client relationship and the firms’ professional image.
- Ability to understand, identify and assess project risk.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written communication.
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications and AutoCAD.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include at least 12 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.