Full Job Description
- Meeting or exceeding sales and KPI targets for a defined area within the store
- Coordinating team members to provide a leading shopping experience
- Assuming Store Manager responsibilities in the absence of the Store Manager
- Monitor and analyze performance data and make any necessary adjustments to drive commercial success within your assigned store area
- Allocate resources and organize processes within your assigned area to drive efficiency and productivity in a variety of situations
- Be a role model for customer service and meeting or exceeding customers’ expectations
- Supervise and coordinate the team to ensure all customers receive an optimal service level at all times
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values
- Use advanced Category expertise to drive sales and customer loyalty in your assigned area
- Guide and train all team members within your assigned area on Foundational and Seasonal Brand and product knowledge
- Coordinate team members to consistently execute and maintain established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication standards in your assigned area
- Manage merchandise delivery processing on the same day it arrives
- Keep an organized stockroom and direct sales floor replenishment to ensure your assigned area’s and/or the entire store’s
- complete product offer is immediately available and easily accessible to customers on a consistent basis
- Execute all applicable loss prevention procedures
- Maintain a safe and productive shopping and working environment
- Support the recruitment, onboarding and training of store team members
- Coach and motivate individuals within your assigned area to maximize their performance
- Share best practices to drive the overall store team performance
- Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job
- Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Relationship building
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong knowledge of retail operations
- Preferably a minimum of 4 year’s experience supervising a Fashion/sport retail team
- Fluency in English – and preferably Arabic
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE‘S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE – THE 3CS: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION AND CREATIVITY.
CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.