G-III Apparel Group
Fit Model Responsibilities: Consistently fit all samples. Provide details on fit. Communicate comfort and fit feedback to Technician and design team.
Assistant Technician Responsibilities: Thoroughly communicate necessary details to team to reach calendar milestones. Coordinates and maintains material and structural specifications to to meet production timelines. Maintain and provide a clear form of documentation and communication with team members to keep the product teams focused and all working towards the same project objectives.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of footwear experience
- College degree, or equivalent professional work experience, required
- Experience in a high SKU count environment, required
- Strong understanding of footwear styles, components and construction
- Correct foot measurements
About G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. | www.g-iii.com
G-III excels at bringing excitement and confidence to customers through the fashion we create. We are global experts in design, sourcing, manufacturing, distribution and marketing, which enables us to fuel the growth of a substantial portfolio of brands. With more than 30 licensed and owned brands, including some of the most sought-after names in global fashion, our success is driven by our team’s entrepreneurial spirit and our deep relationships across the industry.
- G-III’s owned brands include DKNY, Karl Lagerfeld Paris, Donna Karan, Vilebrequin, Sonia Rykiel, G.H. Bass, Bass Outdoor, Andrew Marc, Eliza J., GIII Sports and more. G-III has fashion licenses under the Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Cole Haan, Dockers, Guess?, Kenneth Cole, Levi’s, Vince Camuto, Margaritaville and more. G-III also operates retail stores for the DKNY, Karl Lagerfeld Paris and Donna Karan brands.
The pay range for this position is: $57.70 per hour/$120k per year (Annualized salary is based on a 40 hour work week) – $57.70 per hour/$120k per year (Annualized salary is based on a 40 hour work week)
Please note that the foregoing compensation information is a good-faith assessment associated with this position only and is provided pursuant to the New York City Salary Transparency Law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.