Intern, Music Department
Full Job Description
Americas Society seeks an intern to work in its Music Department on the production and delivery of its live and online activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the planning and execution of email marketing campaigns.
- Assist with social media management.
- Assist with content development and tracking.
- Write/edit copy for web and print media.
- Provide assistance during performances.
- Assisting with office duties.
- Assist with programs registration and attendance.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with music and event production.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Strong written and spoken Spanish or Portuguese a plus.
- Ability to work on a variety of projects and prioritize.
- Curiosity and an eagerness to contribute to a dynamic team environment.
- This internship is offered for a 4-month period and may be renewed.
- 20 hours per week.
- Pay rate for this position is $18 per hour.
- No other benefits are offered.
- Monday through Friday availability is required.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our employees are currently working a hybrid schedule each week, with three days spent in the office and two days remotely. All staff and visitors are required to be vaccinated.
Americas Society/Council of the Americas is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or citizenship status.
To apply for this job please visit www.as-coa.org.