Data Scientist – Applying statistical and machine learning algorithms on large datasets and generating predictions/analysis.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
Data Scientist – Data Science, Python, R Programming and SQL.
1. Data Scientist – Applying statistical and machine learning algorithms on large datasets and generating predictions/analysis.
2. Excellent analytical abilities: Data driven and understanding of key analytical and machine learning techniques.
- Hands on: Web and app analytics tools (GA, apps flyer, Clever tap etc), Excel, SQL, R, Python (including machine learning stack: scikit-learn, pandas, jupyter notebooks/colab, opencv, tensorflow, etc)
- Prior knowledge on following data modelling and predictions are preferred –
- Pricing optimization, price elasticity, demand planning, assortment analytics, time series forecasting, causality, promotions effect, demand and supply forecasting, growth and spend optimization, dynamic pricing, regional pricing strategy, bundling options, demand estimation.
- Experience of quantifying impact of product features for sales conversion improvement, A/B testing, attribution modeling, campaign analysis etc.
- Effectively analyze and monitor the services, market trends, and customer requirements
- Effectively undertake the requirement elicitation, document and analysis, solution design, testing definition and execution
- Ability to write clear reports and maintain the important records
- Effective organizational and management skills
- Expert in time management and the ability for achieving the given tasks within the allocated time frame
3. Analytics and Tools – Python, Google Analytics, Firebase, Qlik Sense and Tableau.
Champion of user behavior understanding on digital platforms (website, mobile applications etc.)
In this role, you will work through all facets of data science product development: design, prototype, implementation, testing and documentation.
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.