Neologicx Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
We are looking for a Customer Service Executive who is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service for our client’s services and products.
This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilise a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Experience: 0 years-2 years
Education: Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Compensation: 1,20,000 LPA – 1,44,000 LPA
Employment: Full time
Knowledge and Skills Required Communication Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Google Chrome
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment Customer Focus:
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast paced environment
- Ability to empathise with and prioritise customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule;
- Ability to work regularly as required by business – as much as 48 hours a week, most often
- occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritisation of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritise work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Female candidates only
Hiring Organization: Neologicx Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Post Name: Customer Support Executive
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹96,000.00 – ₹144,000.00 per year
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bikaner, Rajasthan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.in.