Hiring Organization: Netflix
Post Name: Administrative Assistant, Canada Series
Salary: CAD 74000 – CAD 146000 Per Year
Netflix is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support for our Canadian content team in Toronto. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires a candidate who is a positive thinker, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative. Curiosity is a must. While the role is administrative in function, this person will be foundational for our creative team.
- Maintain calendars for 2 busy executives including booking and confirming meetings & calls, internally & externally
- Manage a high flow of incoming submissions of pitch materials, scripts, etc.
- Maintain internal systems to track incoming submissions, as well as projects and their statuses throughout the development and production process
- Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) and other related administrative duties (i.e. processing travel and expense reports, digital and physical filing, etc…)
- Research & write meeting preparation notes for executives
- Take notes in certain meetings and circulate pertinent information to the greater team
- Create agendas, presentations and documents using powerpoint and Google docs
- Assist with team projects and events as needed
- Heavy communication verbally and written
- French language proficiency is required
- 2+ years as an assistant in a corporate or production environment
- Studio/entertainment industry experience is a plus
- Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to multitask
- Proficiency with Google Workspace is a plus
- BA/BS Degree preferred
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.netflix.com.