Full Job Description
STRUCTURAL is looking to hire construction workers, flaggers/helpers to join our team to perform work in the Greater NYC area.
Construction duties include:
- Assist with securing exclusion zones
- Pedestrian safety duty’s
- Staging and maintaining safe sidewalk passage
- Radio communication with Rope access team
Individuals ideally will have 2 years of experience however we are willing to train. Osha 30, SST and 4 hr Flagger course are a plus. Must have reliable transportation to travel to and from job sites. Site locations can be anywhere in the tri-state area. Strong consideration will be given to those who are hard working and willing to learn. Must be team and solution oriented, with a proactive, professional, positive attitude, and be safety oriented. Bi-lingual English / Spanish is a plus.
Earn $17 to $22 dollars per hour based upon years and level of experience.
To be immediately considered, please fill out an application online or please visit the office directly. Our address is: 104 Wagaraw Road, Hawthorne, NJ 07506.
- STRUCTURAL offers a wide range of specialty repair and maintenance services and is the largest concrete repair contractor in the United States, with over 1,000 employees working from locations nationwide and in select international markets.
- STRUCTURAL is proud of a company culture that promotes 24/7 safety and quality.
- STRUCTURAL is a drug-free workplace. We will conduct pre-employment drug testing on all employees.
- STRUCTURAL offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401(k), vacation, career development and growth opportunities, and a caring work environment.
To apply for this job please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.