New York Yankees
Junior Sales Associate
Built upon our storied legacy, the New York Yankees look to attract the best possible talent not just on the field but in the front office as well. It is our shared responsibility to maintain the first-class reputation associated with the franchise in all aspects of our business.
The Junior Sales Associate team supports the sales department in selling premium and season ticket inventory at Yankee Stadium. Junior Sales Associates will have the opportunity to learn about the sales process and develop their sales techniques. This is a rigorous sales development program geared to prepare entry level candidates for a career within the sports industry.
- Identify and sell available ticket inventory by generating leads via outbound calls, along with in-game events
- Participate in sales and retention efforts including, but not limited to, the servicing and up-selling of existing and new accounts
- Manage interactions with clients and prospects by utilizing a customer relationship management database (CRM)
- Participate in sales promotions and game day activities
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Strong work ethic and desire to build a career in professional sports
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Commit to working Monday to Thursday, 9:30am – 5:00pm
The base hourly rate for this position is $15.00/hour.
To apply for this job please visit www.teamworkonline.com.