Process Executive Trainee
- The primary task of a BPO executive is to handle queries from customers or clients and provide them with a solution.
- Must show the willingness to learn new things every time and then.
- Have to reach supervisor or team leader for any concern
- Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility.
- Effective in providing customer service & resolution to their complicated queries and issues.
- Efficient in goal setting and should be able to avoid any escalations by maintaining the relevancy and quality in work.
- Need to be flexible enough to adapt to any environment or changes happening in the sector.
- Should be patient enough and quite motivated towards learning new things and execute it effectively on day to day basis.
- A person should also have a clear view of what the current market trend is.
- Should be proactive and enthusiastic in performing new tasks or handling new challenges
We have 100 openings for Non voice process in Patra India BPO Services Pvt Ltd.
Please ensure that you are meeting the below requirements:
Qualification: 3 years Diploma/Graduation/ PG (any pass out)
Working Hours: Need to be flexible with shifts, including night shift
(5 Day working per week)
Need to be flexible for both WFH & WFO
Skills: Good Communication, Basic Computer skills, Typing speed, Keyboard shortcuts
Kindly confirm whether you are meeting the below necessary system capacity from your side.
Personal Computer Laptop / Desktop (with camera)
Windows 10 YES / NO
4GB RAM or Above YES / NO
Intel i3 Processor 8th Gen / 9th Gen
Smart Phone YES / NO
500 GB Capacity hard disk YES / NO
Upload & download speed 50Mbps YES / NO
LAN Connection Speed 50Mbps YES / NO
- Typing Test
- Technical Assessment
- HR round
- Document Verification
1. Salary will be 1,76,700 CTC per Annum (11,894 Take home) for freshers, night shift allowances are additional.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 – ₹13,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Shift allowance
- Do you have personal Desktop / Laptop?
- Are you willing to work in night shifts?
- Diploma (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.in.