What moves you? Come join dedicated people in pursuit of changing lives for individuals with health and mobility challenges. Develop your skills alongside industry professionals serving your community every day!
Arjo welcomes people from all backgrounds and walks of life. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, relatable culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging.
Our Total Rewards programs reflect who we are as an organization and the value we have in our people. Our programs support our dedication to open communication, ethical behavior and safety, and growth and development of our employees.
- Total Cash – Base pay ($21-23/hr) and variable compensation
- Benefits – Competitive medical, vision, dental, etc. insurance and award-winning 401k plan.
- Paid time-off – vacation, 12 holidays (8 standard/4 floating), birthday and voluntary days off.
- Paid Training and Development – We support the development and growth of our employees through constant growth opportunities.
The Driver / Field Service Associate is responsible for the maintenance, cleaning, delivery and pick up of Arjo medical equipment that is used on rental basis by local hospitals and nursing homes. This position is based in our Farmingdale service center but will involve local driving to and from Long Island/Queens-area medical facilities using company vehicles.
- Prepare medical equipment and documentation for delivery
- Load and unload medical equipment
- Drive 26 foot box truck to make deliveries and pick-ups
- Process delivery and pick-up documentation as required
- Maintain vehicle appearance by ensuring all routine vehicle maintenance is completed and records maintained
- Clean and disinfect medical equipment to Arjo quality standards
- Present highest level of customer etiquette in all patient/customer interactions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- MUST HAVE clean driving record
- Two(2) years’ experience within service or operations field
- Two(2) years’ experience in front-line customer-service
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs and push/pulling up to 75 pounds
- Ability to drive work truck
- Ability to work with solvents and cleaners to disinfect products in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Arjo Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
At Arjo, we believe that empowering movement within healthcare environments is essential to quality care. Our products and solutions are designed to promote a safe and dignified experience through patient handling, medical beds, personal hygiene, disinfection, diagnostics, and the prevention of pressure injuries and venous thromboembolism. With over 6000 people worldwide and 60 years caring for patients and healthcare professionals, we are committed to driving healthier outcomes for people facing mobility challenges.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.arjo.com.