Under general supervision, with latitude for independent initiative and judgment, the prospective candidate will perform the following duties:
- Type all correspondence accurately and efficiently.
- Answer the telephone, take messages, and direct calls.
- Maintain correspondence files and other records.
- Maintain and update the Week Ahead Memorandums with appropriate corrections weekly.
- May order office supplies for the unit.
- Responsible for making sure all equipment (copy machines, fax machines, and printers) are in working order by making necessary service calls.
- Schedule all appointments for the Bureau Chief.
- Maintain calendar of all assistants’ schedules, assignments, and vacations.
- Perform other related duties as necessary.
Minimum Qual Requirements
2. Candidates must be able to understand and be understood in English.
- Excellent organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills, including the ability to take initiative, prioritize duties, and work both independently and within a team environment is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and writing skills.
- Familiarity with case tracking, CIMS, Office of Court Administration (OCA) is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.