Tiffany & Co.
Manager, Social Media Producer
We are looking for an exceptional Manager – Social Media Producer to join our global digital team in New York. In this role, you will play an integral role in delivering creative digital solutions for Tiffany’s always-on global channels while connecting the dots between multi-faceted internal and external teams in a fast-paced and nimble environment. Partnering closely with the creative and social media teams, you will contribute strategically and tactically to the success of each campaign development. As the owner and driver for all social media schedules and timelines, you will be required to be resourceful in solving day-to-day problems while cultivating a collaborative and playful work climate.
- Drive and manage all Tiffany social media initiatives (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Maintain social media editorial calendars and inform the team of critical timelines while keeping all key stakeholders in the loop
- License, track, and renew all images and videos acquired for social media platforms and other digital use
- Stay abreast of the latest social media, marketing, and tech trends
- Partner with creative team on social first content and help manage social media budget spending
- Ensure the team is following all media guidelines/ best practices
- Demonstrate and execute the need to be on time, on budget and on scope with the ability to quickly adjust and adapt to project needs
- Ensure all assigned projects and milestones are delivered to agreed timelines and quality levels
- Develop and maintain open communications and clear project plans so that potential conflicts are easily identified and resolved
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5-8 years professional experience working in digital/social media marketing at a leading agency, global luxury, or retail brand
- MS Project and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven professional experience and ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must possess an exceptional standard of interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Past experience should include creative content development and production
- Proven development and quality assurance methodologies is essential
- Passionate, self-motivated, highly-organized, assertive individuals, who thrive in a fast paced environment with exceptional analytical and deductive skills
- Experienced professionals who possess the ability to work alone with minimal direction, while quickly integrating with the team and become recognized as a leader
- Ability to understand technical, artistic and design related issues, with the skills to clearly distill and communicate issues to key stakeholders
- Solid knowledge and passion for luxury brands a plus
The hiring range for this position ranges from $114,410 – $161,520. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates’ relevant skills and experience. Management is also eligible for bonus.
To apply for this job please visit eljs.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.