The Sales Associate is responsible for providing a personalized client experience, building strong client relationships, meeting and exceeding sales targets. This individual is a team player that delivers the highest standards of the Balmain client experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the Balmain history, heritage and products and serve as a role model by prioritizing client’s interest and consistently achieving monthly sales targets.
- Provide impeccable service to our clients and be a true ambassador of the brand ensuring that every client is treated according to Balmain expectations.
- Drive and exceed individual KPI goals, by ensuring the highest level of Customer Service and quality of sales.
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests in order to continually build productive long-term relationships.
- Assist in merchandising and maintenance of the shop floor.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- 3+ years of Luxury Retail Experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills, follow through and attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving attitude.
- Able to asses priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Collaborative spirit and proactive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Health, vision, dental, and fringe benefits
Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
401k with Company match
With respect to positions in our retail locations, the expected base salary ranges from $25.00-$30.00 Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. In addition to salary and a generous employee benefits package, successful candidates are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus.
To apply for this job please visit balmain-career.talent-soft.com.