Marketing Research & Insights Intern
Full Job Description
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship. Internships at TikTok aim to offer students industry exposure and hands-on experience. Turn your ambitions into reality as your inspiration brings infinite opportunities at TikTok.
- Insights: learn how to operate 1st party TikTok data dashboards and leverage 3rd party syndicated tools. Create custom data pulls and analysis to support client and cross-functional needs.
- Research: learn about the research process and support research projects. Partner with Marketing Science researchers to provide related insights for research topics. Leverage research findings for relevant analyses.
- TikTok Insights: Support externally facing insights tool.
- Efficiency Project: Collaborate on a research efficiency project.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors degree.
- Able to commit to working for 12 weeks during Summer
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
- Graduating onwards with intent to return to degree-program after the completion of the internship.
- Majoring in a relevant field; social sciences, mathematics, operations, business, advertising/marketing, or research preferred
- Exceptional time-management and goal-oriented task management skills are a must
- Ability to work effectively across a large team and deliver with consistent high quality
- Interest in working in a fast-paced environment with global talent
- Interest in inferential problem solving through experimental design and analytical methods
- Interest in building consultative experience on digital measurement and/or research
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and data visualization tools is a plus
- Knowledge of syndicated data sets and survey-based research methods is a plus
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at Accommodations-AMS@tiktok.com
The hourly rate range for this position in New York City is $25- $25.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, restricted stock units, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.