Full Job Description
CHANEL, Inc., a leader in the luxury goods industry, seeks an Office Assistant to assist the Boutique Management team and to oversee the incoming calls for the boutique. The Office Assistant enables associates and the boutique to maximize client facing time and can support a variety of areas of the boutique as needed.
The Impact You Can Create At CHANEL:
- Process incoming telephone calls in a timely, professional manner
- Contact vendors for clients
- Weekly and monthly updates
- Track attendance for team
- Ad Hoc reports
- Provide daily scheduling support
- Maintain office and boutique supply levels
- Track and file boutique expenses
- Assist with bi-annual uniform order and implementation
You Are Energized By:
- Providing the highest standards of service
- Building collaborative partnerships and relationships in a team-focused environment
- Fostering a meaningful client experience centered around inclusion and connection
- Your curiosity to continuously learn and grow
- Minimum 1 year of related experience
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Basic computer skills
- Able to lift 15 lbs.
- Must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends and some holidays
At CHANEL, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.
To apply for this job please visit cc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.